Date of last revision: January 2020 Return of Goods
1. Please choose carefully when ordering, ensuring you check size guides, product description & images provided.
2. All approved returns for exchange or store credit must be advised of and returned within 7 days of delivery/receipt.
3. Goods supplied as ordered (correctly) will not be refunded unless the product is faulty, is not doing what it is supposed to do, is significantly different to those shown in pictures or in the product description.
4. Club Dynamix will replace or refund any goods that arrive faulty or damaged, or the product is significantly different as shown or described, or is not doing what it is supposed to do.
5. Faulty goods must be advised of within 7 days of receipt and returned within 14 days of receipt of stock/notification of fault or damage for inspection before a refund or replacement of stock will be issued. We may need to have the item assessed by the manufacturer to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, or refund.
6. Decorated goods (goods that have been embroidered or screen printed with your Logo or Artwork) cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty or required by law.
7. Custom made or made to order garments such as Sublimated or Basketball Singlets are not able to be exchanged unless faulty.
8. When placing an order is it accepted that the customer has checked the provided sizing charts and measured accordingly. As brands and sizes differ nationally with all leading Uniform brands, it is essential that a size is not assumed due to manufacturing differences in style, shape and fit.
9. All items (excluding faulty items) must be in their original packaging (individual poly bags where supplied), with tags attached and in an unworn, unmarked condition, smoke free and in sale condition. All items will be inspected on return and any items not in a sale condition will not be accepted for return or exchange.
10. All returns and exchanges must be approved by Club Dynamix and are at the discretion of Club Dynamix unless required by law.
11. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied by a Returns and Exchanges form, which will be emailed to you on request (once your return request is approved).
12. Club Dynamix reserves the right to reject returns if the goods are returned in a soiled, worn or an unsalable condition on receipt.
13. A minimum restocking fee of $10 is applicable to all exchanges and will increase with the quantity of items ordered (if the items are returned to our manufacturers for non stock items these fees can be 10% of the order total), to cover handling, administration and re-shelving procedure time unless exchanging goods due to the product being faulty, or required by law.
14. Clearance and Specials items are not eligible for exchange or return unless the product is faulty or required by law.
15. Any returns outside of our sales terms and conditions will be made only at the discretion of Management of Club Dynamix and a credit to redeem online may be issued, less the cost of shipping.
16. All returns and exchanges must be confirmed as purchases made with Club Dynamix.
17. Any items returned outside of these terms and conditions will not be accepted.
1. Washing instructions are advised on tags of all garments and should be strictly followed to avoid any fading or issues with your garment.
2. Washing instructions for the care of garments that have had decoration added such as Embroidery, Screen Print or Heat Press are supplied with your order, and should be strictly followed.
3. Fading of colours can happen due to the material type (cotton is anatural material that is dyed and will lose colour over time/after numerous wash cycles) and washing and care of the garments. Factors causing fading are; not following washing instructions, over drying (in a dryer or leaving in the hot sun), and using non colourfast washing powders. Polyester retains colour due to the material being manufactured in the colour purcahsed (where as cotton is a white fibre that is dyed) so is a colourfast material. Fading over numerous washes and over time of garments or items with natural fibres is to be expected due to the material itself. Any unusal fading or garment/dye runs should be advised of within 14 days (any unusual dye faults will appear on 1st wash).
4. Garments placed in hot dryers can and will shrink, and the percentage of shrinkage will vary depending on the fabric technology (cotton will shrink more due to being a natural fibre). All garments have a small allowance for general shrinkage which is expected when garments are washed and dryed following the garment instructions. Follow the washing instructions of your garment to avoid any issues with your garment (some garments should never be placed in a hot dryer).
5. Any issues with garments that arise from general care and wash and wearing of garments is the customers responsibility unless the garment is faulty (any faults should be advised of within 7 days of receipt) as these factors are outside of our control.
1. Colours of goods displayed online & colour charts may differ from screen to screen. Garment colours may differ depending on batch and exposure to natural elements. Club Dynamix is not responsible for exact colour matching.
1. Size charts are provided for each item, measurements are in CM unless specified otherwise and are generally a half chest measurement of the garment unless specified. Sizing guides provide information and assistance on how to size garments and interpet size charts.
2. When placing an order is it accepted that the customer has checked the provided sizing charts and measured accordingly. As brands and sizes differ nationally with all leading Uniform brands, it is essential that a size is not assumed due to manufacturing differences in style, shape and fit.
3. Differences shown in garment length on models to individuals can differ. Length of a garment on the body is dependent on the height of the individual.